Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Grey Poupon Classic Chicken Dijon

My wedding gift from one of my very best friends was a beautiful cookbook that she created by asking all of the women in my life to contribute recipes to it.  It is filled with so very much love, photos, and yummy recipes.  Jack and I decided that we are now on a mission to make every single recipe in that book.  This is one of those recipes.

My cousins and I used to love saying "Please pass the Grey Poupon" in British accents when we were little in the 80's.  This recipe was submitted by my cousin Johnny's wife, Brittney.  Thank you Brittney!

This is a SUPER simple recipe and pretty healthy too.  It is now one of our go-to recipes if we have chicken breasts on hand. The second time we made this, we threw whatever veggies we had in our veggie drawer in the refrigerator on top of the chicken to bake along with it.  It included yellow peppers, broccoli, and onions.  I recommend it!

2 Tbsp. Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. water
1/2 tsp.garlic powder
1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)

Heat oven to 375 degrees.  Mix mustard, water, and seasonings.  Place chicken in shallow pan; brush with mustard mixture.  Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is done. (165 degrees)


No comments:

Post a Comment